Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you have a Friends group that is looking for a fund raising idea? One of the vendors at ALA Midwinter was a company called N’Take. They have bags of various sizes, designs, colors, etc, that are also “green” bags.

I talked with the salesman and he indicated that these bags are very reasonable. They sell well to the public and can be great money raisers for libraries. They had various samples at the show, one of which I brought back with me. Look at their website and you will see quite a variety of styles. They have seasonal bags, backpacks, wine bags(that hold from 1-6 bottles of wine), and much more.

I know I feel like a “bag lady” many times because when I go to conferences I come back with at least one bag and often 5-6 bags. I noticed that some of the other vendors were giving out bags that looked as if they could have come from this company. I have many bags but I always seem to pick up more and these are environmentally friendly a big plus. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment