Thursday, April 1, 2010

Classic Cars

No I don’t have a classic car but if you have a car club or car enthusiast in your community or family tell them about this free database. The title is “Classic Car Database”. You may wonder just how I learned about this gem of a site. Well it came in the mail; you know one of those letters that look like advertisement and a generic library name address label.

What this site has is specifications for American cars manufactured between 1910 and 1975. There are also dealers in classic cars and parts, museums, and car clubs listed on the site. I took a quick look even though what I know about classic cars would fit in a thimble, even I could find information. So the next time someone wonders how many cylinders a certain car had or what type of brakes or even did it come in red. Check it out at ClassicCarDatabase.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment